Tuesday, March 31, 2009

doing the two Greens

Started today off today with a green smoothie - and used an entire cos ( romaine) lettuce. it has that buttery taste that the lettuce has - but apart from that - really good. I drank the whole thing - made two and a half glasses.

Let-Us eat Greens

1 cos lettuce
1 ring/ slice fresh pineapple
1 banana
1 pear
1 cup of water.

blend up till smooth.


I drank 2 cups of brewed coffee - and resisted bikkies and other things at a meeting and while we were out - that green smoothie had me full for ages.

Had a big day and have a huge night ahead of me - so am posting this early. Have to drive up and back from the coast with a trailer - after Karate training finishes tonight - so I am going to confess right now its pretty likley I will have at least one bought iced coffees on the way.....not many readily available caffine hits in the raw world.... all about choices hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and commenting. Please consider subscribing to our regular posts for great recipies - or 'follow' this blog!