Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kale Green Smoothie


After my disastrous green smoothie episode a while back, I have steered clear of them for a while. However, with the festive season upon us, I am sneaking things I KNOW are really bad, but still do anyway.

I have reasoned with myself that if I have a solid green smoothie a day, then a bit of party food won't hurt that much....

Kale is one of those green leafy veges which I have never gotten into - cooked or raw. its slightly bitter, its tough to eat and really just yuck.

However - blended up in a strawberry and banana smoothie - yummo! I used two bananas for this one, a handful of strawberries and this amount of kale.

bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and commenting. Please consider subscribing to our regular posts for great recipies - or 'follow' this blog!