Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Measure in

Fogot to note my measure in. I don't see anything on the scales - but I long forwent trusting that evil machine in anycase. There is something about it - the way it beeps so nonchalontly at you and then demands you wait for a certian time before you step onto it. THEN it flicks WAAAAAY past your weight and you feel like jumping off the roof, before it slowly clicks the numbers back to a number that has got to be wrong. nahh - I don't trust the little buggers.

I have been told not to get on the scales ( but did anyway - just to see..I won't do that again in ahurry) Its all to do with reshaping - thats good for me! who cares if the scales say one thing - man if I looked good - then the numbers be damned. Its all about sheding inches from all over the body.

so - I am not going to put the actual measurements here - just way too embarrassing - but will record what has been shed.
since I started
1.5 inches from bust
1 inch from waist
1.5 from hips
nothing from arms
1 inch from thighs.

I have so much to reshape I can't see any difference - but my jeans are much looser - especially round the legs.. so its all good I guess
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and commenting. Please consider subscribing to our regular posts for great recipies - or 'follow' this blog!