Wednesday, March 18, 2009

confession time

I didn't post last night - for a few reasons. flat out - doing lots of things

Day 37 :: Shhh...Image by Meredith_Farmer via Flickr

and it was nearly midnight by the time I got home - the other - I kinda fell off the eating plan.

I started out well - with a green smoothie, followed by a coffee - had a workshop to do and the deadly things came out to munch on. What made it tempting was that other peopel were late - so we were sitting around waiting with this stuff in front of us... and there were egg sandwiches.... which I proceeded to eat at least half a dozen quarters of...

I then ate a few bikkies and dip and a handfull ( or two) or cashews and had to remove myself. I was so mad with myself.

it got worse though - We had Max coming over for dinner before we went out for the night - he was going to look after the kids. So I bought the ingredients for mouusaka and made a huge batch of it. I put heaps of veges and beans and stuff in it as well - smelt great. The golden melted cheese on top looked soooo good.. I picked a few bits off - and it was... so I sliced it up and put it into containers and into the freezer - for Adrians lunch and for times the kids want something hot........................................................................................................................and this is disgusting.....................................................................................I scraped the golden crusty cheese from the sides of the pan and ate it in pure bliss. how aweful. feeling really disgusted with myself for being so weak today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and commenting. Please consider subscribing to our regular posts for great recipies - or 'follow' this blog!