Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A vegan day

Another rushed day - too full of things. The kids were overtired - having not slept properly from Monday nights sleep over - so were ferel this morning. Age made a green smoothie - but we have run out of bananas and it was thick and pretty gross. I didn't manage to drink it at all. I did eat a few slices of watermelon - but it was a bit green - or something - just not a nice one.. I had a cup of coffee instead - and resorted to haveing a meal replacement drink as I just didn't feel like anything - but I knew I needed to have something - or I would devour the party food at the workshop I was doing.

I didn't eat any cake or dip or bikkies there - stayed away from the table all together.

I had an apple and a carrot for lunch ( I know - hold yourself back!) still felt like poo... so had another cup of my glorious brewed coffee.

I made the kids a nuttella roll up for afternoon tea - using a gluten free flatbread - and ate a mouthful of it - pretty yum. I had 4 roma tomatoes ( the organic ones... mmmmm) cut up with basil and sprinkled with celtic salt.

We had apple, carrot and ginger juice for dinner as well as a plate of steamed zucchini, broccoli, carrots and sweet potato.

I made some raw chocolate ( recipe coming) and had 4 squares of it while watching Spicks and Specks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and commenting. Please consider subscribing to our regular posts for great recipies - or 'follow' this blog!