Thursday, April 30, 2009

Report this week

Still going.. but not 100%. I knew it would be neigh on impossible over the weekend at Mum and Dads - so didn't even attempt it.

Apart from the weekend, I have had a green smoothie a day and a large portion of raw either salad or fruit for the day. I have attempted to just not eat - it seems to be easier to do that rather than tempt myself with the evils of cooked stuff. I am really starting to hate everything and just plain getting down..

I have shed 10 Kgs since starting out and it seems this will only continue to happen if I am 100%. I seem to think that if I was alone.. at home with no distractions I might have a chance.. just how the heck do others do this and stay sane - in the real world?

sighhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and commenting. Please consider subscribing to our regular posts for great recipies - or 'follow' this blog!